All donations received from our supporters are solely used for funding the charity projects. Our UK Chair, Andrew Colin, provides matching funds, up to £200,000. All support provided by INTO University Partnerships is donated free of charge.
INTO Giving accounts are open to the public. Our Trustees Reports can be found on the links at the bottom of this page.
INTO Giving (UK)
- INTO Giving Ltd has been a UK registered charity since October 2008 and the summary of our accounts can be found on the Charity Commission website - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/charity-commission - by searching our charity registration number 1126262
- INTO Giving registered with HMRC in December 2010 as a charity eligible for GiftAid
- INTO Giving banks with the CAF Bank Ltd, owned and operated by a charity, it is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and Markets Act 2000
- Funds raised each year include matching funds from INTO Chairman, Andrew Colin. INTO raises no charges to INTO Giving. INTO provides INTO Giving with office facilities free of charge.
INTO Giving (US)
- INTO Giving has been registered, in the State of California, as a US charity since 30 March 2012
- INTO Giving has been awarded 501(c)(3) status, effective from 30 March 2012 and, therefore, has income tax exempt status
- INTO Giving banks with the San Diego Country Credit Union